Stigbergets Bryggeri is looking for an Export Account Manager.
Application due: 14/03/2021
Start Date: By agreement
Employment Type: Full time
Stigbergets Bryggeri is a fast growing craft beer company located in Gothenburg. Founded in 2013 with no intention of producing award-winning beers with a widespread distribution all over Sweden as well as twenty other countries. That just sort of happened.
Between 2016 and 2020 Stigbergets Bryggeri went from being a small entrepreneurial organization of five 5 people to a staff of 28. The transition from a flat organization of, mostly, Jack of All trades to implementing middle-managers and specialists is an ongoing process. Many decisions are made in cross-department teams. Flexible boundaries allows employees to seek out involvement and are encouraged to highlight their skills, experiences and interest in contributing to these teams.
As The Export Sales Account Manager you will manage and develop the relationships between the brewery and our international distribution partners to ensure revenue growth to Stigbergets Bryggeri and our partners. You will be responsible for all aspects of business related to a set of specific clients. This position reports directly to the Sales Director and will work closely with sales, production, marketing, and warehouse leadership. The ideal candidate is experienced in trading with different countries and managing key elements of trade compliance. Experience in the beer industry is strongly preferred. For the right person this position may lead to further responsibilities regarding the direction and structural growth of the sales department.
- Attain annual sales, and budget goals.
- Develop and implement sales strategies with distributors to ensure Stigbergets’ is moving in the right direction.
- Understand, monitor, track and data regarding customer performance.
- Communicate with accounts regarding pricing and inventory. Increase brand awareness and knowledge of Stigbergets’ beer through creating content.
- Use, maintain and improve checklists for markets to ensure export documents and product labeling requirements are identified and met.
- Communicate customer’s needs and market trends with the Production Manager.
- Make recommendations for potential product or sales process enhancements to increase revenue and customer service.
- Administrative duties include creating, and processing orders as well as order specifications and preparing necessary export documents.
- Schedule and coordinate outbound shipments together with Warehouse leadership.
- Mid-level entry: 1-3 years of relevant studies or job-related experience.
- Must be able to routinely operate from our office in Gothenburg, for at least 12-18 months, after which remote work could be a possibility.
- Possess strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Digital literacy with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Google Workspace.
- Thrive in ambiguity and change.
How to apply
Send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Include “Export Account Manager” in the subject line.